Monday, October 4, 2010

Sue Unveils Her Artwork for Rescue


On October 16, 2010, Sue McNulty will be providing The Dog Liberator a glimpse into her fabulous artwork, and donating her time for the rescue.

Sue writes: I have been an professional artist for the last 25 years. 23 of those years as a Disney artist.

I have my resume and some paintings on facebook at Sue's pet art. I am currently working on 2 new pet paintings.

For the Dog Liberator rescue group reunion which will be held on October 16th I will be bringing some new pet painting from dogs with in the rescue group. These painting will be for samples unless these people choice otherwise.

I also want to do a serious called Postcard Pets. It would be small postcard sized paintings that you could either frame or put in the mail. These would be inexpensive paintings and I would have a special price for the party. They would be faster smaller paintings which I would paint of your dogs at the party. Does this interest people?

No comments:

Post a Comment